Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tick tock tick tock...

"Minutes seem like hours when you are waiting for someone!" I have heard my father use this term many times when I was growing up and it seems more and more true to me right now. However I would say, "Hours seem like days or days seem like weeks when you are waiting for your precious baby to arrive!" I realize that I don't have much longer at all and I am super excited about that however, I have a feeling these last couple of days might seem like an eternity. I have had a lot of people ask me if I am getting nervous and I can honestly say I am not. The excitement to meet our baby girl over powers every other emotion that I have. It is just unbelievably crazy to think our tiny little girl will be in our arms shortly. We have waited for this moment for such a long time and to think it could happen anyday is unreal. Today I will finish up some last minute errands, put some last minute things away in the nursery, finalize some items in my classroom, and hopefully get a nap and finish a book that I am reading. Sleep is kind of a hit or miss thing these days and unfortunately last night was not a good night of sleep so we will see how productive I am! I will end with a couple sneak peak pictures of the nursery, minus the areas that have her name on them...that will be revealed when she arrives!





No comments: