Sunday, September 27, 2009

Calling all college recruits!

Doesn't he look adora... I mean tough!

We are so proud of you!

Waiting for his turn on defense. Still needing to grow into the uniform a bit!

What better way to enjoy a beautiful fall Saturday morning, then to cheer on one of my favorite nephews as he dominates the opposing team at his football game. I was thrilled to be able to make it to one of Ethan's games and still amazed he is old enough to play with full football gear! He is growing up to be such a handsome and kindhearted boy. I am so proud to be his Aunt and so thankful God brought him into our lives. He has been an amazing blessing to all of us. I am excited to watch Ethan grow with Christ and to see what plans God has for his life. He is a true joy and blessing in my life and I pray that he always keeps Christ at the center of his life. Great job at your game Ethan, you did awesome! Love you!

No comments: